Friday 12 June 2009

The Hangover

On Wednesday, NBH and I had my favorite kind of date night, which meant dinner and a free preview courtesy of SeeFilmFirst. We went to TGIFriday's (don't laugh it tastes the same as home) and then saw "The Hangover."

TGIFridays logo

Three best friends and a brother-in-law to be take a road trip to Vegas for Doug's Bachelor Party. When they all wake up the next day they can't remember anything and they can't find Doug. The movie is basically them trying to piece together what happened and find Doug and get back to LA for his wedding; as you can imagine it's not an easy task, but a funny one.

The Hangover Baby
It's pretty funny, with Zack Galifianakis stealing the show and the socially inept brother-in-law. Bradley Cooper does the "hot" asshole friend pretty much as you'd expect him to do and Ed Helms from the Daily Show puts in a good performance as the p*ssywhipped dentist.

The Hangover Alan Man Bag
I won't post the trailer because I think they spoil the best parts. All and all it's like if SuperBad and Old School had a baby and that baby was a movie. I would have happily had paid to see it, but I won't be rushing to buy it on DVD when it's released.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I definitely want to see this. I love funny guy movies. Fridays isn't a bad idea either.

Melaina25 said...

The honey mustard alone is worth a trip to Fridays :)