Sunday 24 January 2010

Happy 101



Thanks to Lexi for nominating me for the Happy 101 award!


The rules:
List 10 things that make you happy.
Pass it on to 10 bloggers that make your day a better one!


1) NBH. He's the Silent Bob to my Jay and no one gets me quite like he does. He takes such amazing care of Blondie Boy, Emma and I and I'm eternally lucky that I found him.


2) There are a billion things about Blondie Boy, but I will choose BB's many faces. He makes super cute faces that range from serious to cheeky to silly and more.

3) Sky+ lets me watch all my trashy American shows whenever I want without commercials.


4) Finding American food products at stores here.


5) Fresh highlights and haircut.


6) Singing in the car.


7) Cincinnati being mentioned anywhere in anything.


8) Getting unexpected mail, whether it's a letter, postcard or package.


9) Baking something new and having people enjoy it.


10) Seeing my friends and family who are 1,000's of miles away.


I pass along this award to:


Alison: Aviva Events


Allyson: Day in the Life






Nancy: Brideface

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thank you! I'll get on it. xxx