Sunday 25 April 2010

Gorgeous Blogger Award


The lovely Lexi has bestowed another award on me! I might just have to thank her in person when we are visiting LA if she's not too busy being 35 weeks pregnant and all ;)

The rules for this award go as followed:

* Accept & thank the fellow bloggie who gave this to you
* List 10 things about yourself
* List 5 additional things that you don't like
* Award this to 10 other fellow bloggies


1) I've been keeping a secret. I've had a bit of a hair disaster. 3 box colors, a trip to the salon and silver shampoo later and I'm still not happy. Repeat after me: Blondes can't do boxes.

2) I'm somewhat superstitious in that I believe I can "jinx" myself out of things.

3) I don't currently own a bra that fits. I went to try and buy a cheapish one, but it had 4 hooks and I couldn't get them hooked and figured if it was that much hassle to try it on, it wasn't worth it and I'd rather put up with boob spillage.

4) I have delicious hands....seriously, ask Blondie Boy he loves them.

5) If I'm at home, 99.9% of the time I don't have pants on. I don't like them.

6) I have two tattoos and have had a total of 7 piercings.

7) I have a minor obsession with mascara.

8) I've seen Ben Folds in concert more than any other artist.

9) I love Louie Spence.


10) The only soap opera I watch is a bad Aussie one called "Neighbours."


Five things I don't like (I going to choose foods):

1) Oranges or anything orange flavoured
2) Black Currant flavoured anything (why can't the UK have grape stuff?)
3) Parsley
4) Coriander/Cilantro (I'm allergic and it's gross)
5) JalapeƱos

I've had this post sitting for almost a week already and I'm too lazy to link to pass it on, so if you want it, leave a comment and I'll link to you here!

2 comments:

andrea said...

I'm not allergic and I HATE cilantro. It is so gross. And I have a major mascara obsession, I am a sucker for good marketing on any mascara!

Unknown said...

Hehe.. I adore blackcurrant! But it has to be ribena not the cheapy stuff!
Oh to have a bra that fits! Every time I go past a bra shop I think to myself - I must go in and get a proper one.. Ive been saying this for a year now!!