Friday 30 April 2010

Reasons I love my Husband

I've been a bad, bad blogger. I have a couple of draft posts that I just haven't gotten around to finishing, but I promise to try and get them done and update this more regularly. I'm going to start with an easy one!

I love my husband (duh) and now that we have Blondie Boy there are things he does that reminds me why I love him so much. So here are some reasons why I love NotBlondeHusband, the Blondie Boy edition:

-He bought Blondie Boy "And Tango Makes Three" of his own free-will with no prompting from me

-He is fine with Blondie Boy having pink pacifiers, pink shirts and wearing BabyLegs

-He was totally fine with using cloth diapers and researched them for us

-I'm not the only one who gives Blondie Boy "pants-for-hair."

2 comments:

Lorry said...

The link to the book doesn't work, but I found it on Wikipedia and it sounds awesome! :D

I love the pants-for-hair, too! What a cutie.

Laura McIntyre said...

Sounds like a keeper :)