Saturday 19 March 2011

3x9

I was tagged by the lovely Mummytips in Claire's new Three by Nine Meme. All you have to do is answer the nine questions below and then tag three of your blogging buddies so that you can learn a little something new about each other, so here you go:

Three names I go by: Blondie, Melaina, Mommy (all my other nicknames are related to my name!)
Three places I’ve lived: Cincinnati, OH; Washington, DC; Glasgow, Scotland



Three places I’ve worked: British Red Cross, Choice USA, Capital Hill/Congress
Three things I love to watch: American tv, Blondie Boy learning, Cincinnati sports
Three places I have been and love: Köln, Germany; Koh Samui, Thailand; Los Angeles, California


Three people that email me regularly: My Mom, ED Team & Sabrina
Three things I love to eat: Sushi, Skyline Chili, Jack Daniel's Chicken Strips



Three people I think will respond: JennyMae, MrsBro, Kaymee
Three things I am looking forward to: My Mo Mo coming to visit Monday, French beach holiday in July, Blondie Boy talking

5 comments:

SusanKMann said...

Awe I love this meme great way to find info out about someone x

Chef Heather said...

Have a great time with Mo! And what is that awesome pile of noodles?! Adorable face on the babe in that photo! Yum!

Melaina25 said...

Thanks Heather! I'm really excited to see her :)

That is a Skyline Chili Three Way! It's spaghetti, Cincinnati style Chili and Cheese. It's sooo yummy!

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog last week. This is me just getting round to replying. You asked where we stay - just outside Edinburgh.

Your blog looks like a fun place. I loved your post further down about differences between UK and US! One of my best friends is American and she only recently pointed out to me, as we made lunch, the no butter on bread thing!

Helen said...

Love Blondie Boy's face on the 3rd pic. He has eyes bigger than his stomach! :D