Saturday 2 April 2011

Make Passes at Girls Who Wear Glasses

I can remember my name being called over the speaker in elementary school telling me to report to the principal's office, not something that generally happened to this good girl, along with a few other's from my class and wondering what I did wrong. It turned out I'd not passed the eye test and needed to see the eye doctor to get glasses.  Really? Doesn't seem like the most caring way to let a child know they need glasses by broadcasting it to the whole school!  Needless to say I've been wearing glasses for a long time so when GlassesUSA.com asked if I wanted to try out some of their cheap glasses I figured why not!

GlassesUSA.com believe seeing properly shouldn't be a luxury – it should be a necessity. They do their best to help their customers and take your vision needs very seriously. The eyeglasses are produced both in the USA and abroad and shipped worldwide to provide customers with top quality lenses in the most fashionable frames available! 

First I uploaded a photo of myself and played around with their Virtual Mirror which lets you try the glasses on your face first which was really helpful since while I've got a square shaped face, it's also quite round--figure that one out yourself--so not all frames look good on me.  Since black rimmed frames seem to be all the rage right now I decided to go with the Alicia frames in black.

The designer discount glasses I chose arrived in a few days and I was really pleased when they arrived as even though they are cheap glasses, they frames are sturdy and came in a lovely case with a cleaning cloth.

I think they look pretty cute, what do you think? 



It's good to know that if something happens to my beloved pink frames I've got a back up pair of stylish glasses in the correct prescription!

GlassesUSA.com are offering Transatlantic Blonde readers a 10% discount when they buy glasses online by using the code: Blog10

Transatlantic Blonde was provided a pair of cheap designer glasses to review but the opinions expressed are our own.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Looking gooood!
Also I'm jealous of your pink phone cover! :o

Melaina25 said...

My Phone case is a Switch Easy Rebel Capsule. I love it!

SusanKMann said...

I think they look great. I think I'll give them a try when I next need glasses. Thanks for the info. x