Tuesday 4 October 2011

Shellac Manicure- The Beauty Store, Glasgow

It's no secret I love a good beauty treatment and I especially love getting my nails done. You've seen me rave about my favourite Glasgow salon before and tonight I was treated to a Shellac manicure by the lovely people at The Beauty Store in Glasgow. Shellac manicures are a sort of hybrid of nail polish and gel nails where you get the best of both worlds.  The Shellac goes on like nail polish but lasts up to two weeks like gel and known of the downfalls of gel such as thick coats or nail damage.


shellac manicure
There were over a dozen colours too choose from but I went for one of the newest colour a sort of charcoal grey. I'm loving grey this season and have convinced myself it is the new black. How fab are they? It was dry immediately as well so no chance for me to smudge them!


Blondie Boy was fascinated by them when I came home and kept holding my hands and pushing on my nails. I think he thought he could take the colour off if he tried hard enough. He also learned to say "grey" which was so cute!


The Beauty Store has a whole range of beauty treatments and they've give you the chance to try them all at a reduced rate! Transatlantic Blonde readers will get 10% off their first treatment with the special code "Blonde10" until the 31st of October; just print out the image to the right and take it with you! What will you try?


They are also offering a free paraffin hand treatment with 3 Shellac manicures as a loyalty bonus! They also have a fabulous loyalty card system where you get a stamp for every £10 spent and after 16 stamps you get £10 off your next treatment!


Shellac manicures are £18 before the 10% discount-one of the cheapest in Glasgow!


Transatlantic Blonde was provided Shellac nails for the purpose of this review but all opinions are her own.

4 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Your nails look gorgeous. I must go get mine done. x

Melaina25 said...

I'm jealous! There, I said it! Its been ages since I've had my nails done

Melaina25 said...

You need to go see my ladies in the bottom of the Watergate once you move back :)

Melaina25 said...

Even after filleting fish and washing my hands a gazillion times my nails are still perfect! Now if I chopped one off I don't know :)