Tuesday 8 November 2011

We totally rocked the vote

vote election polling place
Super excited to vote in a polling booth for only the second time ever! I've almost exclusively voted via absentee ballot since I turned 18.

I'm not shy about my opinions so I am proud to say I voted NO on Issues 1, 2 and 3 in the State of Ohio.

Blondie Boy and I are both rocking our "I voted" stickers and if you are American and haven't gone out and voted why not? If you don't vote you can't complain... 
i voted today sticker

3 comments:

Melaina25 said...

How was your little guy? I took the dude to vote when he was not yet two and he went bonkers! Haha!

Melaina25 said...

He crawled under the voting table while I voted but luckily there was less than 10 things, lol. He got a sticker so he was super happy :)

Melaina25 said...

I didn't vote. But Maryland didn't have elections this week, so I think I can be officially excused :)