Wednesday 12 September 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: Polarn O. Pyret

I'm pretty picky about what Blondie Boy wears; I don't like clothes that are cluttered or have lots of characters or stupid sayings on them. Unfortunately a lot of children's clothes do (sometimes all at once-ew!) and are basically the opposite of what I'd consider stylish. Maybe it is silly but I like to think that Blondie Boy is stylish. I like to get him clothes that he can play in but look like a cool dude while doing so.

Polarn O. Pyret is a Swedish children's company that makes good-looking clothes that make life easier. They are environmentally and socially responsible but what I love best is that they make clothing for children--not boys or girls, children. They say "We aim to make the world’s best jacket, knee sock, t-shirt and sun hat. Who wears what – and what colours – is up to you." How freaking awesome is that? It certainly makes this feminist mama happy.

Blondie Boy got sent two shirts and a jacket to try from the new Autumn collection. It's not quite cold enough for his jacket yet but how cool does he look? The jacket will be perfect for Scottish weather since it is water proof and it will be no surprise to you it rains here a lot!








I love this blue courdory shirt and the funky print orange cotton top paired with it. I washed the shirts several times and the colours haven't faded or bled. They are a bit of the big size for him but that just means he'll get more wear out of them! They aren't fussy or fancy but stylish and sturdy--what more could you want in children's clothes?  What are some of your favourite children's clothes?



Transatlantic Blonde were provided clothing for the purpose of this review but all opinions are our own. Y'all should know I don't say anything I don't want to by now!

No comments: