Friday 30 May 2014

Bump Watch 2014: 22 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Blondie Boy I did weekly updates and bump photos; since I posted a photo on Wednesday I won't share another one today but I will try to do a weekly update this time around, too! If you want to compare here is BB's 22 week update.


*How far along?: 22 weeks
*Total weight gain: I've not gotten on the scales because I've not been asked!
*How big is baby?: Papaya
*Maternity clothes?: Yes; I'm 99% sure I'm ridiculously bigger this time around
*Sleep?: I keep waking up between 4:30-6 in the morning and then either getting back to sleep around 7 if it's an earlier wake up or just be up for the day if later. Needless to say I'm tired.
*Best moment this week?: Last Friday we found out the baby's sex, but aren't telling anyone #TeamSmug
*Movement?: I mostly feel movement when I'm leaning forward at the laptop or in bed. Basically if I infringe upon the bebe's space they are not pleased.
*Food cravings?: Lemonade, lemon pasta, lemons in general
*Labor signs?: No
*Belly button in or out?: Innie but I've had a pregnancy belly bar in for awhile 
*What I miss: Energy
*What I'm looking forward to: My cousin is visiting from Ohio
*Milestone: Actually being able to tell everyone we are expecting!

10 comments:

Melaina25 said...

Mmmm... lemons... I had lemon in hot water instead of tea for the whole of my first trimester this time because I had such bad sickness and nausea. Now I'm at 22 weeks (the same stage as you!) I'm addicted to tomatoes. Literally can't get enough of them. I hear you on the lack of energy front. I get to 5pm and am seriously flagging at the moment!

Melaina25 said...

time flying past so quickly, i thought i will take pictures of my bump but im so camera shy and just hate pictures of myself, but i do regret now that didnt take them and cant compare

Melaina25 said...

Congratulations Ryan and the rest of your family!! Looking forward to reading all your updates...I'm a week behind you! Due October 10th!

Melaina25 said...

Thank you and congratulations to you!

Melaina25 said...

I took them from a month or so earlier last time so I need to catch up!

Melaina25 said...

Ooh tomatoes are always nice! I've found lemonade at Costco now so I'm a happy girl :)

Melaina25 said...

Aaaahhh the dreaded scale...I always tried to stay off that thing BUT I loved reading about my little bean and how big she was!

Melaina25 said...

Haha we're going to be team smug too! Although we're telling people we're not finding out. So much easier that way!
x x

Melaina25 said...

Oooh that's super smug!

Melaina25 said...

I just straight up don't weigh myself :) I should delete that line of the check-up but I'm sure as soon as I do they'll start weighing me!